By integrating the Dikablis eye tracking technology into helmets and goggles, new insights can be gained from the gaze patterns of people who move in a focused manner within complex environments and have to make quick decisions (such as athletes, pilots, police, fire-fighters, etc.).
The Dikablis Eye Tracking Hardware Development Kit (HDK) enables the integration of Dikablis eye tracking technology into head-worn devices, which would otherwise be unusable with standard eye tracking glasses. Due to the remarkably small form factor of the eye cameras, the HDK can be installed in helmets, head mounted displays, ski goggles, and even in devices such as microscopes, telescopic sights, etc. This opens up new possibilities for eye tracking in environments where it previously seemed impossible.
- Fully integrated into the D-Lab measurement and analysis platform
- Scene camera resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Scene camera frequency: 30 Hz, color
- Aperture angle of the scene camera: 40° – 90°
- Eye camera(s) frequency: 60Hz, monochrome
- Full DVI Grabber (for VR)
- Modular system
- Includes D-Lab Eye Tracking Head Mounted Essential
- Including D-Lab Virtual Reality Essential (for VR)
The HDK resembles a modular system whose components can be flexibly adapted (e.g. cable length, expansion stage, number and size of the eye cameras). This modularization allows for numerous individual variants of integration to be implemented. Reach out to us and let’s explore if a customized eye tracking solution might be suitable for your needs, whether your application is in real or virtual environments.
- Behavioral research in virtual environments
- Game testing
- Virtual supermarket and shelf tests
- Pilot education and training
- Sports science
- Medical research